Friday, May 12, 2006

Three Weeks Old

Skylar is now three weeks old. Isn't he gorgeous?



I have not had to travel with work for about a month! And, I have been allowed to work out of my house during this entire time! While I usually lock myself in the guest bedroom to work, it is nice to see Skylar and my wife during breaks and at lunch. I feel very blessed by the entire arrangement. Due to changes at work, my future travel will probably be reduced to one or two weeks a month. I will be in Nashville for four days next week and possibly in France the first week of June.

Sabastian, our chocolate lab, is also doing great. He is already very protective of Skylar. Each time Skylar makes a noise, Sabastian runs over to check on him. He's being very gentle and only steeling an occasional puppy dog kiss.

Everyone keeps asking whether Skylar is sleeping through the night. The answer is no. He expects to be fed and have diapers changed every few hours. Furthermore, he seems to have his days and nights mixed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that onesie!!!! HE is truly a miracle.

May God Bless you and your family.