Friday, August 24, 2007

The Potty Chair

Wednesday night, Brandi called me up and said, "You'll never believe what Skylar just did." This statement brough pictures running through my head about all of the horrible ways he might have destroyed something important in the house. But instead, Brandi was talking about something positive.

We had bought a potty chair for Sky a few months ago. We've not really done much of anything to teach him about it. Just set it in the bathroom. Well, apparently Sky had pointed at the chair, saying "this, this..." and tugged at his diaper. So BJ stripped him down and set him on the potty. AND, HE PEED IN IT! WoooWho! We're one step closer to no more diapers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I was there when that happened. It was adorable!! My grandson is the greatest--well, to me he is.Everything Sky does seems like such a big to do with me.

I love you Sky.


Granny