Friday, April 13, 2007

Another Skylar Rainer?

I had thought that Skylar was a fairly original name and had never dreamt that there was another "Skylar Rainer" out there! But look what I found on a WarnerBrother's discussion forum:


Full Name- Skylar Taini Rainer
Nicknames & explanations- Sky its short for Skylar, Rain it’s the beginning of my last name but most people call me Rain Drop. Taini means new moon( in native American) because I was born on the new moon.
What would you like to be called? Skylar, Sky, Taini
Birthday- September 18
Nationality (are you American, but live in England? Are you Irish, Italian?)- I’m half Irish half Native American. I live in North Carolina


I sent this other Sky a message and am hoping to learn more....

Brandi just called me. I told her about this Skylar Rainer and she told me that there was another on MySpace. So, off I went to MySpace.com... well, the one on MySpace is a Pomeranian dog. Somebody with the last name of Rainer thought it would be funny to give their dog named "Skylar" his own MySpace account... haha.

No comments: